The research field of Art, Design and Communication in Higher Education includes:
All areas of Higher Education, including the fields of:
- Practice based education in fine art, design and media
- Theoretical studies including cultural studies, art and design history and media studies.
All aspects of learning and teaching in art, design and communication including:
- Research underpinned evaluations of curriculum
- Student learning
- Approaches to teaching
- Teacher and educational development
Major Papers (5,000-6,000 words) should include original work of a research or developmental nature and/or proposed new methods or ideas which are clearly and thoroughly presented and argued.
Shorter items (1,000 to 2,500 words) include:
- Reports of research in progress
- Reflections on the research process
- Research evaluations of funded projects
We are seeking suitable papers for consideration by the editor and the editorial board.
We are also seeking reviews of relevant recent publications, electronic media and software and conference reports.
This peer-reviewed journal is published two times a year.
Contributions should be submitted electronically either to the Editorial Assistant Victoria Haverson firstname.lastname@example.org as an e-mail attachment in Microsoft Word format or via the submission portal on the Intellect website. Contributors will need to sign into the Intellect website to access this function.